Atlanta Apartments near Georgia State, Five Points Marta Station & State Capitol
About Our Neighborhood
Downtown Atlanta has it all, and so can you. Where else can you experience virtually limitless opportunities for nightlife, shopping, entertainment, business, fine dining, recreation and more? Located in the thriving heart of downtown Atlanta, City Plaza is your home in the city. These affordable luxury apartments will allow you to live, work and play all within a few blocks radius. Convenience is an understatement. Catch an Uber on Capital Ave or hop on MARTA at Five Points Station, just a quick stroll away.
So much is at your fingertips. Several city and state government offices such as the Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta City Hall, and the State Board of Educationare are all within a block, making City Plaza a perfect central location for government employees. Take your night out on the town to a whole new level with literally hundreds of bars, nightclubs, restaurants, galleries and theaters nearby. Attend an event at Turner Field, Georgia Dome, the World Congress Center or Philips Arena. Spend a relaxing day at Centennial or Piedmont Park, the botanical gardens or the aquarium. You get the picture.
At City Plaza, you'll enjoy:
- Living in the heart of downtown Atlanta
- Being close to entertainment venues such as Turner Field, Georgia Dome and Philips Arena
- Within walking distance to several dining and shopping options
- Close by Piedmont and Centennial Park
- Conveniently located near public transportation at the I75 / 82 / 20 interchange
- Students of all ages will enjoy our close proximity to some of the finest K-12 schools and Universities. Georgia State University is just a few blocks away, making it easier than ever to hop on your bike or public transportation and make it to class on time.
- Like to drive instead? Getting around town is a breeze with the I75 / 85 / 20 interchange just a few blocks away, or take advantage of the outstanding Atlanta mass-transit system.
What are you waiting for? Call to schedule a walk-through and see what you've been missing.